Study and monitor particles smaller than the detection threshold of any CPC. Airmodus Particle Size Magnifier A10 grows nano sized
aerosol particles into sizes that can be detected with a standard CPC. Particles as small as 1 nm can be counted.
SEE THE SMALLEST PARTICLES!
Study and monitor particles smaller than the detection threshold of any CPC. Airmodus Particle Size Magnifier A10 grows nano sized aerosol particles into sizes that can be detected with a standard CPC. Particles as small as 1nm can be counted.
Ammonium Sulphate equivalent activation diameter:
The A10 PSM is calibrated with ammonium sulphate nanoparticles.
Based on the calibration, you can easily adjust your system for a particular Ammonium Sulphate equivalent cut – off diameter using the PSM management software.The possible equivalent 50% cut – off diameters range from 1.3 to 2.5 nm.
For a complete nano particle counting system – a nCNC system – please ask for the Airmodus A11. The A11 combines the A10 PSM with the
Airmodus A20 CPC and an easy to use operating software.
- Count particles as small as 1 nm in diameter in real time
- Detect also the electrically neutral particles
- Detect nucleation in – situ as it happens
- Study the formation and growth of 1 – 3 nm particles
- Use the activation spectrum for information of size or composition of the sampled particles.
Three operation modes:
- Fixed mode: One fixed cut – off *) for monitoring the appearance of nanoparticles.
- Stepping mode: Steps through several user defined cut – offs *). Use to observe pre – defined size classes.
- Scanning mode: scans through a selected operation range in less than two minutes, giving the activation spectrum of 1 – 3 nm particles.
1 – 1000 nm. The lower threshold can be defined by the user 50% cut – off for Ammonium Sulphate selectable: 1.3 – 2.5nm
2.5 lpm Sample flow to CPC 1 – 1.5 lpm , Other flows possible. Please contact for details.
15° C to 35°C
universal AC input/full range
1 – 2.5 bar at NTP
290 x 450 x 465
MLU Region product availability