The Airmodus A11 nCNC-system is the only commercially available measurement system
for determining the activation size distribution of 1-3 nm aerosol particles.
- Detect particles as small as 1 nm in diameter in real time
- Also the electrically neutral particles
- Study the formation and growth of 1 – 3 nm particles
- Activation spectrum can be used for size or composition information.
- Data inversion in real time
Three operation modes:
- Fixed mode: One fixed cut – off *) for monitoring the appearance of nanoparticles
- Stepping mode: Steps through several user defined cut – offs *). Use to observe pre – defined size classes.
Scanning mode: The activation spectrum of 1 – 3 nm *) particles in less than 2 minutes.
Diethylene Glycol and n – Butano
Operating temperature range:
15°C to 35°C
RS – 232, and USB 2.0 Programmable 0 – 10 V analogue output for external devices, e.g. controlling of a DMA or ion filter.
88 – 264 VAC max. 320 W
universal AC input/full range
External vacuum requirement:
> 0.4 bar under pressure at NTP
External pressurized air requirement:
1 – 2.5 bar at NTP
MLU Region product availability