Using gas chromatography, the model TRSMedor measures the amount of Sulphur compounds (like H2S, Mercaptanes and Sulphides) in the air from sub-ppb levels up to 8,000 ppb.
Miniaturization, sensitivity, mobility and flexibility are the main features of the TRSMedor. Everything from the sample port up to the data storage is integrated in a 19″-rack 5U. The TRSMedor uses a port valve with a sample loop and a metallic column.
The detection is made by a gas-liquid reaction within a unique wet electro-chemical cell for specific selection of the Sulphur species. Due to this, any alteration of the cell is avoided. Its minimum detection limit is as low as 0.5 ppb for Di-Methyl-Sulphide (DMS) in ambient air.
The model complies with the norms ISO 6326/2 and DIN 51855/7, for H2S, MeSH, DMS, DMDS etc.
The Vistachrom® software enables the user to view and store data on a industrial computer. It provides comfortable user friendly utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to configure the measurement. The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles, in any measuring unit.
Ethernet connectivity provides efficient remote access, allowing the user to download measurement information directly from the instrument without having to be on-site.
- A GC with wet cell for automatic monitoring of Sulphur compounds
- Measurement of H2S, Mercaptanes,Sulphides and Total Reduced Sulphur
- For monitoring in urban and non urban areas as well as on fence line
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- A wet cell detector allows the speciation of the Sulphur compound
- Completely automated on-line analyser
Speciation (H2S, Mercaptanes, Sulphides) and/or Total Reduced Sulphur (TRS) and odour
LDL in automatic mode:
≤ 1 ppb for H2S
≤ 0.5 ppb for DMS
0 to 10/100/1 000 ppb
0 to 0.1/1/10 ppm
0 to 0.8/8/80 ppm
TRS and odour are calculated
< 0.6 % over 48 h (Retention Time)
< 3 % over 48 h on 1 ppb (Concentration)
Air or N2 as carrier gas and for CALIB:
55 ml/min continuously and 450 ml/min in CALIB method
Depending on application
Depending on application
10° C to 35° C (air conditioned room)
Pentium® III CPU
10’’ TFT Color LCD
4 x USB Connecting Ports
2 x RS-232
230VAC/50Hz or 115VAC/60Hz
24 V battery (optional)
150 W average
48.2 cm W x 22.2 cm H x 60 cm D
4-20mA or 0-10V (optional)
M52022 for ppb or ppm detection range
M53022 for ppt detection range
- Measurement in ppt-levels
- Additional communication protocols
- Automatic validation and auto calibration
- Zero air generator
- Modem support and PC anywhere
- Analog outputs 4-20 mA or 0-10 V