Our management system is fixed in written principles and procedures ensuring its proper application, control and documentation.
Our management system arranges to comply with the arrangements made with our customers concerning the quality of performance. Furthermore, it avoids internal disturbances and losses. It corresponds to the demands of EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) and EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management).
Our management system aims at avoiding mistakes by carefully developed measures.
The following are among them:
- To guarantee and improve the customers contentment
- To guarantee and improve achievements in environmental protection
- To guarantee and enable the fulfilment of contracts
- To draw up and distribute documents such as QUM-HB, VA and AA
- To guarantee procedures with a reference to quality and environment
- To settle responsibilities and to regulate interfaces
- To guarantee the quality of our products, deliveries and services
- To guarantee production and completion according to contract
- To plan internal audits
- To make available and maintain test equipment
- To record and analyse quality assurance data and environmental data
- To supervise the management systems efficiency
- To guarantee staff qualification
- To guarantee the quality of our services during their utilisation
Our management system applies to all fields of the company and is binding on all of our employees.